OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY
1. To preserve and promote Nepalese language, culture and heritage.
2. To provide opportunities for social and recreational interaction among members.
3. To help newcomers of Nepalese origin in their initial settlement.
4. To promote and support programs aimed at personal development of children, youths and seniors.
5. To establish and develop a Nepalese Centre in Edmonton.
6. To maintain the special bond and foster the relationship with Nepal.
7. To engage in charitable and community development initiatives.
8. To collaborate with other like-minded organizations to meet the society’s objectives.