- NCCHC Committee has developed an infrastructure plan, based on pre-feasibility study report, which includes an exhibition area, multipurpose facility, and a spiritual centre.
- Preliminary cost of the Centre is $ 8.6 million.
- Community contribution is $ 1.1 million, and NECASE’s existing building is included in community contribution.
- NECASE under the leadership of NCCHC Committee has started looking for funding for the construction of the Centre:
- NECASE has received planning grant from the City of Edmonton.
- NECASE has applied for infrastructure grant to the Government of Alberta and waiting for the result.
- NECASE has held meetings with the City of Edmonton for seeking grant to the NCCHC.
- NECASE has applied for a grant to Government of Canada to conduct a project related to last rites (अन्तिम सम्स्कार वा सी–गुथी/ सना–गुथी) under NCCHC.
- NCCHC has established a Championing Committee, which is running a community funding campaign.